woensdag 15 januari 2014

Spring/Summer 2014

                          
                                                             Burberry
                          
                          
                                                     Jeans by Calvin Klein
                                   
                                      One of my favorites from Saint Laurent
                    
                                         Mulberry with of course Cara Delevigne
                                      
                                                  girly dresses at DKNY

Heey!!

I'm really looking forward to summer this year!! And because the weather is not bad but still not anything like spring I thought, 'Why not check out the newest collection', so I can make a list with summer musthaves.

And I'm in love with the newest trends!! And now I want to wear them, but it's to cold :(

But here are my favorites untill now :)

xx

Geen opmerkingen: