maandag 22 september 2014

what's been up lately




Heey!!

I'm so sorry again. I'm so busy with school still and I think it will last a bit.

So I also want to thank you all who is still visiting my blog, even there is nothing new to see. I totally love you guys!!

But I hope you won't be mad at me if I saw that I won't update the blog as much as I want to, but my first priority is school. And as much as I love doing this, I don't have that much time left when I'm home from school and before work.

I also have to choose what I want to do when I finished this school and It's harder thanks I thought. So it will cost me a lot of time to figure that out.

I'll try to update as much as possible. But I can't promise you will see lot of outfit posts.

I try to post the things that are on my mind at that time and things I like at the moment.

I hope you understand now why there was not that much activity here lately and you're looking forward to the things I want to share with you.

Ps. I update my instagram a lot more often. It's @mariekeschreurs don't forget to follow!!


Xx

Geen opmerkingen: