vrijdag 10 januari 2014

under my umbrella





Jeans: Cheap Monday
Jacket:(with leather sleeves)Primark
Shoes:Primark
Shirt:Vintage
Bag:Vintage

Heey!!

Yesterday we had awfull weather here. It rained the whole day, but I thought it gives a great effect on your outfit looks so I shot some pictures in the rain, under my umbrella :)

Here I wear some pieces from my Primark shopping trip and some vintage pieces. So I think it's a great mix.

Tomorrow night I have a really late Christmas present evening. We bought some presents for each other, but didnt had the chance to give them to each other and now we have!! :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

Onm Sunday my mom and I go to The Hague . To a museum were you can see great things from Chanel. We go by train so we really need to get very early on the station.

Have a nice weekend!!

xx

Geen opmerkingen: