maandag 21 oktober 2013

London-part 2

                                          
                                          me looking not so happy:P It rained a lot
                           
                                         walking to Hyde park. Follow the sun:P
                           
                                             Taking a break at Buckingham Palace
                                          

                        
                                                  Me in the London Eye
                       
                                                Waiting at the O2 arena 
                        
                        
              Me and 2 friends at Catherine's dock, a small harbor in the middle of London
                        
                               The whole group included the leaders and the sun :P


Heey!!

I'll show you some photos from my trip made by my friend Sander. He made all the pictures for the website.

I'll show you just a few, the other photos can you see Here.

It was a great trip with a lot of shopping and saw a lot of things like; Soho, China town, Hyde park and Camden town.

I picked the picctures out of all the others when I'm on it(and a few others :P)

hope you'll enjoy the little photo trip through London :P

xx

Geen opmerkingen: