donderdag 29 augustus 2013

This blogger called...


                                                                   picture of last april

                                                 picture of  september 2011

Heey!!

I'm currently, well ectually since quite a while:P, obsessed with this blogger.

She called Petra Karlsson. Maybe you know her.
I love her style. It's so wearable. Not those outfits which are very beautiful but you haven't a perfect time to wear it.

She rapport also al the great stuff she does with friends or the less great stuff like school.

And the best is she's only 16, so just a year younger as me. I think it's stupid you can't find great blogger who are quite young our at least a few years older than me.
aybe some of you do.

Would you like to visit Petras blog? Here's the link: http://photoblogbypetra.blogg.se/

I hope you like her much as I do!

xx

Geen opmerkingen: